|Product Description:||KingStar S1140F3 Vacuum Insulated Double Wall Stainless Steel Drink Bottle Rambler 40 oz|
|Capacity:||1180 ml (40 oz)|
|Mouth Diameter||58.4 mm|
|Base Diameter||89.5 mm|
|Size:||89.5 x 89.5 x 270 mm|
|Bottle Material:||18/8 (SS304) food grade stainless steel|
|Lid Material:||PP + 18/8 (SS304) food grade stainless steel|
|Surface Technical:||Powder coating|
|Temperature Insulation:||Keep cold up to 20 hours/ keep hot up to 10 hours|
|Sweat Free Design:|
|Certificate:||FDA / LFGB|
Contact us to inquire this item
Send us an email or submit an online message. You will get reply within 24 hours, notified by email.
- Thermal insulation performance is as good as Yeti rambler. More durable than Yeti Rambler.
- Double wall vacuum insulated: this 1180 ml reusable drink bottle is double wall insulated to keep hot drinks hot for 16 hours and cold drinks cold for 36 hours.
- Rust-proof and leak-proof
- Material: High-quality food grade 18/8 (SS304) stainless steel, scratching resistance, 100% BPA Free for heath-safety.
- Durable and strong: This 1180 ml reusable sports water bottle is made of double wall stainless steel structure, which is strong and durable.
- Standard mouth opening for ice cube insertion (wide mouth dia. 58 mm) and easy to drink
- Sweat-free: This reusable sports water bottle never sweats when filled with icy water and won’t burn your hands when filled with hot water
- Capacity: 530 ml (18 oz), 700 ml (24 oz), 940 ml (32 oz), 1180 ml (40 oz) or customized
- Coating: no coating (brushed stainless steel), spray painting, powder coating, copper plating, etc.
- Logo: custom logo is workable. Logo options include: printed logo, laser engraved logo, embossed logo, etc.
- Pattern: custom pattern can be printed and can be done by various printing techniques: silk screen printing, heat transfer printing, water transfer printing, sublimation transfer, etc.
- Packaging box: white box, custom printed box, cylinder box, bubble bag, etc.
To read more about our capacity and service of custom manufacturing.