Stainless steel insulated coffee mug with handle could be a perfect item for home and office. How do you choose a stainless steel insulated coffee mug with handles? Here is a brief introduction of some basic information about insulated coffee mug with handles that you need to know.
Why do People Want Their Cups with Handles？
When it is cold outside, people need to keep warm. For people who are always busy, a coffee cup with a handle is a good option. Besides, a handle can make the cup easy to hold for kids.
There are many firms that produce insulated coffee cups which is suitable for customers who prefer hot and warm drinks. For instance, thermos bottles include insulated and vacuum insulated cups with a handle and also a wide range of colors and designs to meet different demands.
However, it is up to you that whether you want to buy a coffee cup with a handle or not because some may find the handle unnecessary.
Do We Really Need Handles on Insulation Thermos?
About this question, people may have varied opinions according to their own needs. Some find the insulation thermos themselves can help prevent the heat and it is unnecessary to have an extra handle attached to the cup. But for other people, such as kids, it may be very helpful to have a handle on the insulated cup because it offers a great tool for them to hold with their relatively small hands when they drink. That is to say if you want to buy an insulating cup, you may want to consider the user and your requirements for such a cup.
KingStar Coffee Cup with a handle: Big capacity 32oz and 40oz optional
Are Handles Difficult Holding Steadily?
Many companies are trying to add fraction to the handle to help people hold it steadily. Therefore, there is a great chance that you will find the handle on your insulation thermos can give you a greater grip. But if you still find one handle is not enough for you to hold the cup firmly, there are some cups that even offer two handles on both sides for customers to keep their hands stable.
Best Insulating Cups With Handles?
We have listed the following insulating cups with handles based on professional advice which may help you choose the right cup. Now take a look at our ranking below!
KingStar Coffee Cup with a handle:
- Big capacity 32oz and 40oz optional
- Fits cup holder
- Vacuum insulated coffee cups adopt double-layer vacuum insulation, which keeps your drink hot for more than 6 hours and cold for more than 15 hours. It is sweat-proof and has no condensation.
- High-quality 18/8 stainless steel: The insulated coffee cup is made of high-quality 18/8 kitchen-grade stainless steel, which will never rust and is lead-free. It is easy to clean, sturdy, durable. It will not get scratches easily and no peeling or fading.
- Comfortable handle: A coffee cup with a handle is always the best option. The design is completely suitable for gloves and easy to grasp, making it an outdoor travel cup and office coffee cup, tailored for ice and coffee lovers.
BrüMate Toddy XL – 32oz 100% leak proof insulated coffee cup with Handle & lid:
- Completely leak-proof: BrüMate Toddy XL is the world’s first 32-ounce, 100% leak-proof, travel-friendly, insulated coffee cup. Its handle is designed to keep your hot or cold drinks at the best temperature during the journey.
- Easy to use: The portable coffee cup with double thread design is designed for left-handed and right-handed people (just rotate the handle to the direction you want, place the lid at 11 o’clock, with the opening facing away from you, and rotate 180 clockwise). The proprietary internal coating makes the lid easy to clean, which is safe for top rack dishwasher.
- Some instructions for the cover: BrüMate Toddy XL leak-proof cover needs to be used about 5-6 times before it can be completely run-in. During the running-in period, you may notice that the cover is sometimes difficult to screw on and off. To speed up this process, before closing the lid, run the black gasket under tap water.
MIRA modern travel coffee mug cup with handle and lid:
- Innovative vacuum insulation: MiraGuard technology keeps the drinks hot and cold through sweat-free and condensed vacuum insulation inside.
- Durability: its durable, smooth and sturdy travel coffee cups are made of 18/8 food-grade stainless steel, which will not rust or crack. Whether you are going camping, going to work or in the office, your coffee cup with a lid can always guarantee a fresh taste.
- Practical style: In order to increase durability and non-slip grip, it uses a unique powder coating on all mugs with lids. The desktop mug coffee cup has a smooth surface, which is slightly curved and easy to hold.
- Concern for health: Drink with the stainless steel desktop mug, which is healthy and worry-free, BPA-free, and made of nontoxic materials. Use your reusable thermos cup to enjoy the coffee, iced coffee, tea or other drinks you drink every day.
Where to Buy Wholesale Insulating Cups With Handles?
There are many different ways for you to find the best insulating cup with a handle, the following are some of the most convenient and reliable sources for you to get your insulating water bottle with a handle.
Advantage: Founded In 2002, KingStar Industries Co., Ltd is a leading vacuum insulated stainless steel water bottle manufacturer in China. KingStar focuses on developing and manufacturing high quality stainless steel water bottles, tumblers, flasks, coffee cups, travel mugs, coffee pots, wine bottles, food containers, beer pints, beer growlers and other vacuum insulation stainless steel containers.
Advantage: Customization with good pricing and quality
What’s KingStar’s Suggestion?
Bulk thermos cups for hot and cold drinks are always essential. Kingstar offers two suggestions for thermos cups here one is a smaller mug-style one, which is suitable for exercises such as biking and walking. The other is the tumbler type with larger capacity, which can be put in the car when you travel.
Here are some features that the best stainless steel tumblers should own:
- Do not sweat;
- stylish by design
The basic feature of the best insulation cup is to keep your drinks warm or cold. KingStar here recommends that you buy a cup with double-layer, durable walls. In addition, here are some other features that you may want to consider:
- With a large mouth or opening;
- A large or small capacity;
- Automatic sealing;
- Perfect mirror polishing.