In the hot summer, the insulated water bottle has become an indispensable item in our daily lives. Let us drink a cold water at any time in the hot outdoor, in the gym, in the office, at home, and drive away the heat and cool down. There are so many vacuum insulated water bottles on the market, how do you choose? You can refer to the following points.
1. To check the surface of the bottle. The surface of the powder spray or painted shall not be scratched, contaminated with pinholes, exposed bottom, or recessed.
2. To check if there is any bruise inside the cup, there must be no dirt, debris or dust inside the bottle. Whether the polishing is uniform and the edge of the bottle mouth is smooth and flat.
3. Identification of insulation performance
The insulation performance of the vacuum insulated water bottle mainly refers to the inner liner of the insulated bottle.
After filling with boiling water, tighten the stopper or the thermos cup lid clockwise. After about 2~3 minutes, touch the outer surface and the lower part of the cup by hand. If you feel warm, it means the insulation performance is not good enough.
4. Insulated bottle sealing
Fill a cup of water, tighten the lid, invert it for a few minutes, or use a few strokes. If there is no leakage, it proves that the sealing performance is good.
5. Whether the accessories are healthy and environmentally friendly
It is very important that the plastic parts of the vacuum flask are healthy and environmentally friendly.
It can be identified by smell. If the thermos cup is made of food grade plastic, its smell will be little, the surface will be bright, no burr, long service life and not easy to age; if it is ordinary plastic, it will be inferior in all aspects. PP, Silicone, Tritan are popular ECO materials for making water bottles.
6. Identification of stainless steel materials
For insulated stainless steel water bottles, the quality of the material is very important. There are many specifications for stainless steel materials, of which 18/8 means that the stainless steel material contains 18% chromium and 8% nickel. Only materials that meet this standard are green products.
Order Custom Water Bottles & Tumblers
Get competitive price and premium custom drinkware from KingStar — Short lead time, door-to-door global shipping, strong Engineering support!